Party Terms & Conditions
1. Individual party package contents are explained overleaf
2. Meal consists of food as selected as per individual party packages. All products at party meal may contain traces of nuts and seeds. If you have any special dietary requirements or concerns about any food content please seek advice from a member of the Playdays Cafe Staff. It is the responsibility of the party host to establish any dietary requirements of their guests and give at least 48hours notice of any special requirements otherwise these requirements may not be met.
3. Children attending parties must be supervised at all times whilst they are on our premises by their parents or another adult responsible for them. At least one adult for every five children is required. The use of play equipment will not be permitted if there are an insufficient number of adults supervising.
4. Minimum number of children per party is 10, maximum of 30.
5. Playdays Cafe will be open to the public during parties – unless privately hired.
6. Children must be under 12 years of age and below 4’9”.
7. Children must wear socks or tights, we recommend the party host brings along a few spare pairs of socks for any of their guests that arrive without any. Otherwise they can be purchased from reception, please note: no party guest will be allowed in the structure without socks. We also recommend a long-sleeve top to play in the play centre. No fancy dress as this may restrict child’s movement and ability to use equipment correctly.
8. Children must remove shoes, ties, jewellery, chains, watches, sharp or loose objects, purses and loose change before entering the play area.
9. The management cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property.
10. All children attending the party must adhere to the rules of play.
11. Only food and drink bought at Playdays Cafe can be consumed on the premises.
12. The Host/Hostess must ensure the special needs of their guests are highlighted to Playdays Cafe staff and addressed.
13. The booking form and a non-refundable deposit of £40 is required upon booking and the remaining balance paid in full 48 hours before the party date. Confirmation of numbers MUST be made 48 hours prior to the party. Playdays will charge for the number of children confirmed. No refunds will be issued for non-attendance. In the event of numbers not being confirmed Playdays will charge for the number of children indicated on the booking form at the time of booking.
14. For insurance reasons Children must not re-enter play area after the allotted time for the party has expired. Any additional playtime in the play area must be pre-booked and paid for at standard rate.
15. Party photography. Anyone filming or photographing a party area are only permitted to do so in the party room, not in the main area, as it is open to the public.
16. Whilst a Playdays Cafe party monitor will be present during the food and games element of the party it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to supervise the children during the party. Under no circumstances are the children allowed to re-enter the play structure.