Please read the following Terms and Conditions prior to booking:
In addition to our Standard Rules of Play, by booking online you agree that –
- All bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Should you be taken ill with COVID-19 an alternative booking may be made at the discretion of the management.
- You agree you will be responsible for your child at all times and that all adults and children over the age of 11 in your party will wear a mask – unless exempt, or when seated at the table.
- You confirm that you and anyone within your party does not have any symptoms of COVID-19, and should any symptoms develop you will not attend.
- You agree that Playdays may keep your details for 21 days in accordance with NHS Track & Trace procedures.
How to Book
To book your visit to Playdays after reading the above Terms and conditions please click ‘BOOK NOW’ below.
By clicking the above link you will be taken away from the Playdays website to a third party booking system, owned and operated by an independent party.